Consorzio Agrital Ricerche
INFORMATION SHEET ON FRUIT & VEGETABLES NUTRITIONAL VALUES
This sheet aims at providing the consumer with data and indications to improve his diet and to help him to appreciate the importance of nutritional value of fruit and vegetables in the daily diet itself.
This project has been financed by the National Research Council (CNR) in the frame of the RAISA Finalized Project and has been carried out by the Consorzio Agrital Ricerche with the collaboration and on data supplied by
the National Institute of Nutrition (INN).
For this project, information sheets have been composed about chemical composition and nutritional and energetic values of fruits and vegetables (also available in Excel 4.0 format: fruits.xls ed veges.xls):
- Table 1 (Artichoke - Beet, red);
- Table 2 (Beet, silver - Carrots);
- Table 3 (Cauliflower - Chicory, green curled);
- Table 4 (Chicory, red curled - Eggplant);
- Table 5 (Endive - Lettuce);
- Table 6 (Mushroom, wild - Parsley);
- Table 7 (Pepper, hot - Soya sproot);
- Table 8 (Spinach - Tomato).
Data are also available, concerning Italian fruit & vegetables consumption in 1993.
These pages are manteined by Stefano Carrano and Marco Rendina for the Consorzio Agrital Ricerche.